Hard work in months had been invested to prepare this book. Voluntary donations, as little as USD $2, accordingly are highly valued to compensate; jazakallah khaira.
[Untuk versi Bahasa Indonesia klik INI}
For better comprehension of the early history of Muslim civilization.
This book gives you a quick and easy reading material to understand the origin and dynamic of early Muslim civilization.
In this book, you will learn:
- Historical context that shaped the rise of Islam as the last cycle of Abrahamic monotheistic tradition;
- Hostile rejection by the Mecca infidel to the radical monotheistic message of Islam;
- Hijrah or forced migration of small and vulnerable Muslim community from Mecca to Medina that marked the
the emergence of Muslim civilization;
- Challenges faced by early Ummah in Medina to maintain survival and to develop civilization;
- How early Ummah was guided by Revelation for roughly 23 years in Mecca and Medina eras; and
- The legacy inherited by the Prophet Muhammad-PBUH to the Ummah.
If you have the commitment to broaden and deepen comprehension of early Muslim civilization in a short time, TIHIS BOOK is for you.